Jango Fett Black Version Helmet from Star Wars / Cosplay Helmet / Mandalorian Helmet / Star Wars Helmet
A great choice for a cosplayer, collector, fan or just a gift to a significant other
About the helmet:
- Fully handmade
- Durable plastic for casting (NOT suitable for motorcycling and airsoft)
- Tinted visor with high visibility
- Professional painting with high quality car painting materials
- Soft inner layer for comfortable wear
- Amazing detalization
Size and weight:
- Outside - the size of the helmet is as close as possible to the original
- Inside - fits the head of an average adult with a head circumference of up to 60 cm.
- Helmet weight ~ 1 kg
* Manufacturing time is about 2-4 weeks (may be longer, depends on production time in Description). If you need a helmet for a certain event, contact us.
* Products from re-order section have manufacturing time about 2-5 months for helmets and 6-10 months for armors and costume
To save your helmet you can choose insurrance shipping for 5$ and if helmet came broken or be lost we send you a new one for free
* Express shipping takes around 5-12 working days. We need your phone number to send parcel with courier service.
*** Customs and import taxes. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
*** This is not an official licensed product and is a Fan Art. The copyright does not belong to a seller.
*** Every computer screen presents a different resolution and colors. Item colors may appear slightly different than perceived on your screen
*** Even though this is a rare occasion, the delay in transit time can happen. We cannot control for the shipping transit time.
**** In rare occasion paintings of some details may be different cause all helmets paintings by artists
What a great piece of work this helmet is. Well sculpted, tightly assembled, and the foam padding is perfectly aligned. The visor is super clear to see through. Looks great. Comfortable to wear. Can't ask for more.
Great quality, inside and out. For those on the fence: Buy it! For those with a big head: my head measures 24.5 inches, the Mando helmet fits real tight, but I believe I could wear it at a Con all day. Beauty is pain! Ahsoka fit good. Overall, completely satisfied with my purchase. (photo is my dad and uncle LoL)