Jango Fett Helmet from Star Wars (Black Version)
A great choice for a cosplayer, collector, fan or just a gift to a significant other
About the helmet:
- Fully handmade
- Durable plastic for casting (NOT suitable for motorcycling and airsoft)
- Tinted visor with high visibility
- Professional painting with high quality car painting materials
- Soft inner layer for comfortable wear
- Amazing detalisation
Size and weight:
- Outside - the size of the helmet is as close as possible to the original
- Inside - fits the head of an average adult with a head circumference of up to 62 cm.
- Helmet weight ~ 1 kg
Production and delivery time:
- Manufacturing time is about 4-8 weeks, depending on the capacity of the workshop. If you need a helmet for a certain event, contact us
- Free worldwide shipping takes around 20-60 days, depending on customs and postal services. We are not responsible for the safety of the parcel with free shipping.
- DHL Express shipping takes around 5-12 working days. We need your phone number to send parcel with DHL, please write it in comment.
If you like this helmet, but want it in a custom design - contact us
The Fetts were a family consisting of the bounty hunters Jango Fett and Boba Fett. Jango's homeworld was the Mandalorian planet Concord Dawn. Raised by a mentor during his time as a foundling, Jango fought in the Mandalorian Civil Wars. Ultimately, however, he pursued the career of a bounty hunter, utilizing his combat skills to acquire wealth in credits. As a mercenary, Jango wore a suit of Mandalorian armor made from beskar.
*** Customs and import taxes. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
*** This is not an official licensed product and is a Fan Art. The copyright does not belong to a seller.
*** Every computer screen presents a different resolution and colors. Item colors may appear slightly different than perceived on your screen
*** Even though this is a rare occasion, the delay in transit time can happen. We cannot control for the shipping transit time.
What a great piece of work this helmet is. Well sculpted, tightly assembled, and the foam padding is perfectly aligned. The visor is super clear to see through. Looks great. Comfortable to wear. Can't ask for more.
Great quality, inside and out. For those on the fence: Buy it! For those with a big head: my head measures 24.5 inches, the Mando helmet fits real tight, but I believe I could wear it at a Con all day. Beauty is pain! Ahsoka fit good. Overall, completely satisfied with my purchase. (photo is my dad and uncle LoL)