Second Sister Helmet from Star Wars Jedi: The Fallen Order / Cosplay Helmet / Star Wars Helmet / Fallen Order
Production time - 4-6 weeks
Video about our workshop
A great choice for a cosplayer, collector, fan or just a gift to a significant other
About the helmet:
- Fully handmade
- Durable plastic for casting (NOT suitable for motorcycling and airsoft)
- Tinted visor with high visibility
- Professional painting with high quality car painting materials
- Soft inner layer for comfortable wear
- Amazing detalization
- Outside - the size of the helmet is as close as possible to the original
- Inside - fits the head of an average adult with a head circumference of up to 60 cm.
- Helmet weight ~ 1 kg
* Manufacturing time is about 2-4 weeks (may be longer, depends on production time in Description). If you need a helmet for a certain event, contact us.
* Products from re-order section have manufacturing time about 2-5 months for helmets and 6-10 months for armors and costume
To save your helmet you can choose insurrance shipping for 5$ and if helmet came broken or be lost we send you a new one for free
* Express shipping takes around 5-12 working days. We need your phone number to send parcel with courier service.
*** Customs and import taxes. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
*** This is not an official licensed product and is a Fan Art. The copyright does not belong to a seller.
*** Every computer screen presents a different resolution and colors. Item colors may appear slightly different than perceived on your screen
*** Even though this is a rare occasion, the delay in transit time can happen. We cannot control for the shipping transit time.
**** In rare occasion paintings of some details may be different cause all helmets paintings by artists
I’ve been drooling over having this helmet for a while. I was a little hesitant at first since I’m in the US and it was coming from overseas. Had some delay in Turkey which wasn’t Cyber’s fault at all, but they assured me if it was lost they would replace since I had the insurance. Took 4 days for the item to ship since it was in-stock item and exactly a month in transit. Packed well with bubble wrap and arrived safe. Part of the helmet was disassembled so the fins didn’t snap off, and was really easy to screw pieces in. Super helpful if you need to travel with to conventions. Right away I was in love with how well it was made. You could tell instantly they used automobile paints with how smooth and shiny it was. Helmet’s inside was padded and lined with foam(slight smell of glue but that’s expected with it being new). It was super comfortable to wear and even fit my large head which was a bonus. Love the details on the cheek vents with the metal mesh. Just a beautiful piece and looks great next to my Vader. The visor lines up well to see out of and was easy to see even with the thin gap. This helmet was me checking out the quality first before buying more. I can’t wait until I get another!