Hunter Bad Batch Helmet from Star Wars Series / Star Wars Helmet
A great choice for a cosplayer, collector, fan or just a gift to a significant other
About the helmet:
- Fully handmade
- Durable plastic for casting (NOT suitable for motorcycling and airsoft)
- Tinted visor with high visibility
- Professional painting with high quality car painting materials
- Soft inner layer for comfortable wear
- Amazing detalization
Size and weight:
- Outside - the size of the helmet is as close as possible to the original
- Inside - fits the head of an average adult with a head circumference of up to 63 cm.
- Helmet weight ~ 1 kg
* Manufacturing time is about 2-4 weeks (may be longer, depends on production time in Description). If you need a helmet for a certain event, contact us.
* Products from re-order section have manufacturing time about 2-5 months for helmets and 6-10 months for armors and costume
To save your helmet you can choose insurrance shipping for 5$ and if helmet came broken or be lost we send you a new one for free
* Express shipping takes around 5-12 working days. We need your phone number to send parcel with courier service.
*** Customs and import taxes. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
*** This is not an official licensed product and is a Fan Art. The copyright does not belong to a seller.
*** Every computer screen presents a different resolution and colors. Item colors may appear slightly different than perceived on your screen
*** Even though this is a rare occasion, the delay in transit time can happen. We cannot control for the shipping transit time.
**** In rare occasion paintings of some details may be different cause all helmets paintings by artists
I ordered these in hopes that they would arrive in time for Star Wars Celebration 2022 to be signed by Dee Bradley Baker at my autograph session. I was totally impressed upon the unboxing of these two helmets. If you are familiar with the Black Series helmets, for adults these Cybercraft helmets are a much better fit. I am looking forward to completing my collection of the Cybercraft Bad Batch helmets.
You can see more pics on my Instagram @Sandcrawler_Relics.
Its definitely worth it!
I have a few helmets from cybercraft and am not disappointed with their products
This was the first helmet that I bought from Cyber Craft and I was not disappointed! It is so well made and it fits perfectly. I got it for my brother for Halloween and it was comfortable to wear and everyone instantly knew who he was. I am looking forward to buying another helmet soon! If you are on the fence, I highly recommend as the helmet was amazing and came very fast!
I got this helmet as an addition to my Omega cosplay and it was so WORTH IT!!! Every time I go to Disney or a convention with it, I get so many compliments and questions about it! It shipped extremely fast (even after some confusion and complications) and so detailed! You can tell there’s a lot of love that goes into all of these helmets. If Omega ever gets armor, I know where I’ll be looking!