Tie Pilot Helmet from Star Wars Series / Cosplay Helmet / Star Wars: Squadrons / Star Wars Helmet
Production time - 2-7 weeks
A great choice for a cosplayer, collector, fan or just a gift to a significant other
About the helmet:
- Fully handmade
- Durable plastic for casting (NOT suitable for motorcycling and airsoft)
- Tinted visor with high visibility
- Professional glossy painting with high quality car painting materials
- Imperial logos aren't painted, they are stickers
- Soft inner layer for comfortable wear
- Amazing detalization
Size and weight:
- Outside - the size of the helmet is as close as possible to the original
- Inside - fits the head of an average adult with a head circumference of up to 63 cm.
- Helmet weight ~ 2 kg
*** Customs and import taxes. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
*** This is not an official licensed product and is a Fan Art. The copyright does not belong to a seller.
*** This is handmade product, final painting may vary slightly.
*** Every computer screen presents a different resolution and colors. Item colors may appear slightly different than perceived on your screen
*** Even though this is a rare occasion, the delay in transit time can happen. We cannot control for the shipping transit time.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.
Ordered the tie pilot helmet for my titan 3 501st costume and was approved, the helmet has a very high quality look for a very good price, the padding inside the helmet gives it a very comfortable fit for the cosplayer.
I highly recommend it for anyone looking join the 501st as a tie pilot!