Boba Fett Fresh Helmet from Star Wars
A great choice for a cosplayer, collector, fan or just a gift to a significant other
About the helmet:
- Fully handmade
- Durable plastic for casting (NOT suitable for motorcycling and airsoft)
- Tinted visor with high visibility
- Professional painting with high quality car painting materials
- Soft inner layer for comfortable wear
- Amazing detalisation
Size and weight:
- Outside - the size of the helmet is as close as possible to the original
- Inside - fits the head of an average adult with a head circumference of up to 62 cm.
- Helmet weight ~ 1 kg
Production and delivery time:
- Manufacturing time is about 4-8 weeks, depending on the capacity of the workshop. If you need a helmet for a certain event, contact us
- Free worldwide shipping takes around 20-60 days, depending on customs and postal services. We are not responsible for the safety of the parcel with free shipping.
- DHL Express shipping takes around 5-12 working days. We need your phone number to send parcel with DHL, please write it in comment.
If you like this helmet, but want it in a custom design - contact us
The Fetts were a family consisting of the bounty hunters Jango Fett and Boba Fett. Jango's homeworld was the Mandalorian planet Concord Dawn. Raised by a mentor during his time as a foundling, Jango fought in the Mandalorian Civil Wars. Ultimately, however, he pursued the career of a bounty hunter, utilizing his combat skills to acquire wealth in credits. As a mercenary, Jango wore a suit of Mandalorian armor made from beskar.
*** Customs and import taxes. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
*** This is not an official licensed product and is a Fan Art. The copyright does not belong to a seller.
*** Every computer screen presents a different resolution and colors. Item colors may appear slightly different than perceived on your screen
*** Even though this is a rare occasion, the delay in transit time can happen. We cannot control for the shipping transit time.
Ohohoho man I loved this helmet, at first it looked a little tight but if you force it down just a little bit it fits just right, then you can tilt the chin of the helmet back and voila, you can see perfectly fine! Anyway, immaculate helmet and great quality, simply amazing. Already gonna look for the 3rd one to buy. Thanks a million Cyber Craft, love you guys! 😍