Kylo Ren Helmet From Star Wars / Cosplay Helmet / Star Wars Helmet
Production time - 1-2 months
A great choice for a cosplayer, collector, fan or just a gift to a significant other
About the helmet:
- Fully handmade
- Durable plastic for casting (NOT suitable for motorcycling and airsoft)
- Tinted visor with high visibility
- Professional painting with high quality car painting materials
- Soft inner layer for comfortable wear
- Amazing detalization
Size and weight:
- Outside - the size of the helmet is as close as possible to the original
- Inside - fits the head of an average adult with a head circumference of up to 63 cm.
- Helmet weight ~ 1 kg
* Manufacturing time is about 2-4 weeks (may be longer, depends on production time in Description). If you need a helmet for a certain event, contact us.
* Products from re-order section have manufacturing time about 2-5 months for helmets and 6-10 months for armors and costume
To save your helmet you can choose insurrance shipping for 5$ and if helmet came broken or be lost we send you a new one for free
* Express shipping takes around 5-12 working days. We need your phone number to send parcel with courier service.
*** Customs and import taxes. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
*** This is not an official licensed product and is a Fan Art. The copyright does not belong to a seller.
*** Every computer screen presents a different resolution and colors. Item colors may appear slightly different than perceived on your screen
*** Even though this is a rare occasion, the delay in transit time can happen. We cannot control for the shipping transit time.
**** In rare occasion paintings of some details may be different cause all helmets paintings by artists
This was my second purchase from Cyber-Craft and I used this helmet for my 501st costume. Excellent details, comfortable to wear, and shipping was fairly quick. Highly recommend
Craftsmanship of the helmet's exterior is nothing short of stellar, composition of the interior in tandem with the overall weight of the helmet makes it comfortable to wear.
Only two things keeping this from being a perfect 5 stars are a combination of the helmet being a bit of a loose fit, while still fitting too snug to wear my glasses inside the helmet.
Job well done, well worth the price and the wait.