Imperial Crosshair Helmet from Star Wars / Cosplay Helmet / The Bad Batch / Star Wars Helmet
Production time - 2-7 weeks
A great choice for a cosplayer, collector, fan or just a gift to a significant other
About the helmet:
- Fully handmade
- Durable plastic for casting (NOT suitable for motorcycling and airsoft)
- Tinted visor with high visibility
- Professional painting with high quality car painting materials
- Soft inner layer for comfortable wear
- Amazing detalization
Size and weight:
- Outside - the size of the helmet is as close as possible to the original
- Inside - fits the head of an average adult with a head circumference of up to 63 cm.
- Helmet weight ~ 1 kg
*** Customs and import taxes. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
*** This is not an official licensed product and is a Fan Art. The copyright does not belong to a seller.
*** This is handmade product, final painting may vary slightly.
*** Every computer screen presents a different resolution and colors. Item colors may appear slightly different than perceived on your screen
*** Even though this is a rare occasion, the delay in transit time can happen. We cannot control for the shipping transit time.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.
I have liked the Bad Batch ever since they were on The Clone Wars episodes and their own series. Crosshair's revised helmet doesn't have alot of the detail his original helmet has, but me personally I prefer this one over the original. Has a larger antenna with a clear leanse attached and the LED lighting is great. Liner and visor look very cool and amnhappy to have this with my collection.