Death Trooper Helmet from Star Wars / Cosplay Helmet / Imperial Trooper Helmet / Star Wars Helmet
A great choice for a cosplayer, collector, fan or just a gift to a significant other
About the helmet:
- Fully handmade
- Durable plastic for casting (NOT suitable for motorcycling and airsoft)
- Tinted visor with high visibility
- Professional painting with high quality car painting materials
- Soft inner layer for comfortable wear
- Amazing detalization
- LED lights
Size and weight:
- Outside - the size of the helmet is as close as possible to the original
- Inside - fits the head of an average adult with a head circumference of up to 63 cm.
- Helmet weight ~ 1 kg
* Manufacturing time is about 2-4 weeks (may be longer, depends on production time in Description). If you need a helmet for a certain event, contact us.
* Products from re-order section have manufacturing time about 2-5 months for helmets and 6-10 months for armors and costume
To save your helmet you can choose insurrance shipping for 5$ and if helmet came broken or be lost we send you a new one for free
* Express shipping takes around 5-12 working days. We need your phone number to send parcel with courier service.
*** Customs and import taxes. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
*** This is not an official licensed product and is a Fan Art. The copyright does not belong to a seller.
*** Every computer screen presents a different resolution and colors. Item colors may appear slightly different than perceived on your screen
*** Even though this is a rare occasion, the delay in transit time can happen. We cannot control for the shipping transit time.
**** In rare occasion paintings of some details may be different cause all helmets paintings by artists
Great helmet. It looks great next to my other helmets. The only problem I have with it is that when I try to wear it for cosplay, it weighs down and pushes on my nose. It can be irritating if worn for more than a few minutes but other than that it’s great. 👍
Great looking Helmet.
But, u guy's shouldn't put the light switch exactly where people's noses are. That's not good.
Shipping was very expensive this time. Payed $110.00 for shipping with DHL, and another $100.00 costoms fees and taxes 🤐
I have the Anovos version and the Cyber Craft version is far more better. It is much detailed, better paint job and accurately measured as per the movie prop. The package arrived on time with careful packing. I enjoy it every moment, thank you.
I’ve seen my fair share of scams over the years and even voicing my concerns and suspicions the customer service never wavered with me. Despite my paranoia the helmet finally arrived through the many customs inspections roughing up the box! The helmet is in fantastic shape and the peerless quality endured all the probing and prodding! Thank you, all of you, at Cyber-Craft!!