Clone 2 Darth Maul Helmet from Star Wars Clone Wars Series / Star Wars Helmet / Clone Wars Helmet
Production time: 4-6 weeks
A great choice for a cosplayer, collector, fan or just a gift to a significant other
About the helmet:
- Fully handmade
- Durable plastic for casting (NOT suitable for motorcycling and airsoft)
- Tinted visor with high visibility
- Professional painting with high quality car painting materials
- Soft inner layer for comfortable wear
- Amazing detalization
- Outside - the size of the helmet is as close as possible to the original
- Inside - fits the head of an average adult with a head circumference of up to 60 cm.
- Helmet weight ~ 1 kg
* Manufacturing time is about 2-4 weeks (may be longer, depends on production time in Description). If you need a helmet for a certain event, contact us.
* Products from re-order section have manufacturing time about 2-5 months for helmets and 6-10 months for armors and costume
To save your helmet you can choose insurrance shipping for 5$ and if helmet came broken or be lost we send you a new one for free
* Express shipping takes around 5-12 working days. We need your phone number to send parcel with courier service.
*** Customs and import taxes. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
*** This is not an official licensed product and is a Fan Art. The copyright does not belong to a seller.
*** Every computer screen presents a different resolution and colors. Item colors may appear slightly different than perceived on your screen
*** Even though this is a rare occasion, the delay in transit time can happen. We cannot control for the shipping transit time.
**** In rare occasion paintings of some details may be different cause all helmets paintings by artists
I think I was one of the first 5 to grab this and I have no regrets. It fits me just fine and looks great on display. The quality is there and arrived safe and sound. You can see out the visor just fine and it's well padded on the inside. Very pleased with the quality and helmet. I will be getting more.
The helmet is well painted and is very sturdy. The visor is very nice, you can't see in while looking from the outside, but has great visibility looking out from the inside. The liner inside is comfortable. The only issues I have with it is that for me, it is too big. Would have to just have it on display. I also wish the horns were painted in white instead of dark grey. All in all, this is a well made helmet and looks really nice.