Tech Bad Batch Helmet from Star Wars Series / Star Wars Helmet
A great choice for a cosplayer, collector, fan or just a gift to a significant other
About the helmet:
- Fully handmade
- Durable plastic for casting (NOT suitable for motorcycling and airsoft)
- Tinted visor with high visibility
- Professional painting with high quality car painting materials
- Soft inner layer for comfortable wear
- Amazing detalization
Size and weight:
- Outside - the size of the helmet is as close as possible to the original
- Inside - fits the head of an average adult with a head circumference of up to 63 cm.
- Helmet weight ~ 1 kg
* Manufacturing time is about 2-4 weeks, depending on the capacity of the workshop. If you need a helmet for a certain event, contact us.
* Products from re-order section have manufacturing time about 2-5 months for helmets and 6-10 months for armors and costume
* Free worldwide shipping takes around 20-60 days, depending on customs and postal services. We are not responsible for the safety of the parcel with free shipping.
* To save your helmet you can choose insurrance shipping for 15$ and if helmet came broken or be lost we send you a new one for free
* Express shipping takes around 5-12 working days. We need your phone number to send parcel with courier service, please write it in comment.
*** Customs and import taxes. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
*** This is not an official licensed product and is a Fan Art. The copyright does not belong to a seller.
*** Every computer screen presents a different resolution and colors. Item colors may appear slightly different than perceived on your screen
*** Even though this is a rare occasion, the delay in transit time can happen. We cannot control for the shipping transit time.
I’m so happy I got this helmet on preorder because this is CyberCraft’s best helmet! The scale is perfect, the paint job and weathering is just like the animated show! The antennas come detached and you can screw them in which is a great feature for travel. The helmet has some heft to it which makes it feel authentic. But the helmet is actually pretty comfortable to wear and the lenses are really great! I honestly feel like they make me see better. This helmet includes every little detail too. The paint job with the 8-bit skulls looks great (yes they are not stickers which is AMAZING), the visor that can go up or down is sturdy and it even has an engraved grid like the animated show, and the goggles with the LED light is the cherry on top (the button is located under the right ear inside the helmet)! CyberCraft did extremely well on this helmet! The only things that I would change about my helmet is the left ear piece is a bit loose and with pressure will turn slightly. I wish I knew how to tighten it. And I personally have to add more padding so it will fit snug on my head. But overall an almost perfect job by CyberCraft!