Commander Bly Clone Trooper Phase 2 Helmet from Star Wars
A great choice for a cosplayer, collector, fan or just a gift to a significant other
About the helmet:
- Fully handmade
- Durable plastic for casting (NOT suitable for motorcycling and airsoft)
- Tinted visor with high visibility
- Professional painting with high quality car painting materials
- Soft inner layer for comfortable wear
- Amazing detalisation
Size and weight:
- Outside - the size of the helmet is as close as possible to the original
- Inside - fits the head of an average adult with a head circumference of up to 63 cm.
- Helmet weight ~ 1 kg
Production and delivery time:
- Manufacturing time is about 4-8 weeks, depending on the capacity of the workshop. If you need a helmet for a certain event, contact us
- Free worldwide shipping takes around 20-60 days, depending on customs and postal services. We are not responsible for the safety of the parcel with free shipping.
- DHL Express shipping takes around 5-12 working days. We need your phone number to send parcel with DHL, please write it in comment.
If you like this helmet, but want it in a custom design - contact us
*** Customs and import taxes. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
*** This is not an official licensed product and is a Fan Art. The copyright does not belong to a seller.
*** Every computer screen presents a different resolution and colors. Item colors may appear slightly different than perceived on your screen
*** Even though this is a rare occasion, the delay in transit time can happen. We cannot control for the shipping transit time.
Despite the long shipping times this helmet has to be one of the best online purchases I have ever made. The quality is fantastic, the detail is exquisite and, aside from the lack of binoculars, it is 100% movie accurate as far as I can tell. I previously bought a shiny Ashoka trooper helmet and after comparing the two I would definitely recommend buying a matte / battle worn helmet over a shiny / factory new helmet due to paint quality and overall aesthetics when the helmets are placed on display. (Note that in the comparison picture attached I have done my own weathering to the Ashoka trooper helmet).