Clone Trooper Phase 1 Captain Helmet from Star Wars / Star Wars Helmet
A great choice for a cosplayer, collector, fan or just a gift to a significant other
About the helmet:
- Fully handmade
- Durable plastic for casting (NOT suitable for motorcycling and airsoft)
- Tinted visor with high visibility
- Professional painting with high quality car painting materials
- Soft inner layer for comfortable wear
- Amazing detalization
Size and weight:
- Outside - the size of the helmet is as close as possible to the original
- Inside - fits the head of an average adult with a head circumference of up to 63 cm.
- Helmet weight ~ 1 kg
* Manufacturing time is about 2-4 weeks (may be longer, depends on production time in Description). If you need a helmet for a certain event, contact us.
* Products from re-order section have manufacturing time about 2-5 months for helmets and 6-10 months for armors and costume
To save your helmet you can choose insurrance shipping for 5$ and if helmet came broken or be lost we send you a new one for free
* Express shipping takes around 5-12 working days. We need your phone number to send parcel with courier service.
*** Customs and import taxes. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
*** This is not an official licensed product and is a Fan Art. The copyright does not belong to a seller.
*** Every computer screen presents a different resolution and colors. Item colors may appear slightly different than perceived on your screen
*** Even though this is a rare occasion, the delay in transit time can happen. We cannot control for the shipping transit time.
**** In rare occasion paintings of some details may be different cause all helmets paintings by artists
Super high quality helmet with a fairly well fitting interior. The foam lining is soft, but feels a little fragile, so I wouldn't be too rough with it. It fits snugly on my head but squeezes my cheek bones kind of hard; maybe it's cause I have a round face? The attention to detail on this helmet is awesome. Although it's pretty large, I'm fairly certain it meets all of the criteria for a 501st Legion clone captain costume; the only thing that might be off is the size.
Shipping was fast, with the helmet arriving around 3 and a half weeks after ordering. I live in the midwest area of the US, so this arriving from Russia that quickly was a pleasant surprise.
The only issue I had was that the rangefinder attachment that mounts to the side of the helmet arrived broken in half. While Cyber Craft was unable to send me a replacement due to shipping costs for such a small item, they did offer me a 20% discount on my next order. At any rate, I used an epoxy putty stick to fix it up in about 2 minutes. The seam where it broke at is only visible upon close inspection. Honestly I can't really be that upset since the product photos don't even show the rangefinder; I wasn't expecting to get it to begin with.
Overall extremely satisfied with my purchase!