Halo Rookie Helmet / Cosplay Helmet / Game Helmet / Halo 3 ODST
Production time - 4-6 weeks
Video about our workshop
A great choice for a cosplayer, collector, fan or just a gift to a significant other
About the helmet:
- Fully handmade
- Durable plastic for casting (NOT suitable for motorcycling and airsoft)
- Tinted visor with high visibility
- Professional painting with high quality car painting materials
- Soft inner layer for comfortable wear
- Amazing detalization
Size and weight:
- Outside - the size of the helmet is as close as possible to the original
- Inside - fits the head of an average adult with a head circumference of up to 63 cm.
- Helmet weight ~ 1 kg
* Manufacturing time is about 2-4 weeks (may be longer, depends on production time in Description). If you need a helmet for a certain event, contact us.
* Products from re-order section have manufacturing time about 2-5 months for helmets and 6-10 months for armors and costume
To save your helmet you can choose insurrance shipping for 5$ and if helmet came broken or be lost we send you a new one for free
* Express shipping takes around 5-12 working days. We need your phone number to send parcel with courier service.
*** Customs and import taxes. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
*** This is not an official licensed product and is a Fan Art. The copyright does not belong to a seller.
*** Every computer screen presents a different resolution and colors. Item colors may appear slightly different than perceived on your screen
*** Even though this is a rare occasion, the delay in transit time can happen. We cannot control for the shipping transit time.
**** In rare occasion paintings of some details may be different cause all helmets paintings by artists
Alright back again with my true thoughts on this helmet. Let's first go over looks, and tbh this helmet looks nice. Big halo 3 ODST vibes and the tinted curved visor is spot on. It does have a cleaner look to it, but they did add scuffs in the paint to try and give it a little more used look.
Next I'll get into how comfortable this helmet is. I'm not sure if they changed up the overall size of their helmets, or this one specifically but there's definitely a difference in comfortablity. I have a pretty big head, but the Havok Arc trooper helmet, and Halo Infinite Master Chief helmet both fit me fine. If anything they're a little loose. This helmet has the opposite status. I believe it's due to added padding for comfort inside the helmet that makes it a bit cramped. I can squeeze my head in, but it pinches the sides of my cheekbones and is a bit uncomfortable. If you have a smaller head you should be absolutely fine, but fair warning to us with larger domes.
Besides that 1 negative I love this helmet. I'll give it 4 stars and if it fit me better I'd give it 5. Hope this helped ya make a decision!